понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

equipments laboratory scientific tool




So, I just watched my first anime in like, 4 years. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It was fucking amazing. At some point, 2 or 3 years ago, my brother stopped watching anime. Maybe it had something to do with gaming, or maybe it had something to do with the fact that we ran in to a series that we had heard was great but was only mediocre. The point is, when I started college, anime didnapos;t mean that much to me. Tonight, I regretted every single moment of time in which I had stopped watching anime. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya made me realize that I had just fallen on some bad pattern of anime that just wasnapos;t really that great. So... I am gonna have to do some research to find out which anime is good and go buy it all on amazon. I have already made my first step by buying TMOHS (the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) and I think that I should hit up Amazon.com and buy deathnote and Avatar. GOGO LIVING ITapos;S STILL GOOD
equipments laboratory scientific tool, equipments laboratory science, equipments laboratory picture, equipments laboratory physics.



Комментариев нет: