среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

bulletproof vest made of




Last night, Tancy, Lays, godma and I had a short meetup at my place. Time seems to fly by and I am so glad to be able to meet up with my dearest exjc mates I do love and miss the good olapos; times when we used to spend together (: Hehe. Canapos;t wait for holidays ie post-exams break to arrive We were planning to be tourists in Singapore and try out Tancyapos;s new Olympus Dslr I have a hunch Janice cannot wait to get her hands on the dslr. ;oP

Psst...Chinying, you really do look so-so-very-great in your ahem. I shanapos;t spoil the surprise. The rest the class shall see your spectacular entrance on Sat night Hehe. Make sure you wear it, Cinderella (: (You promised)

Tomorrow is Alicia the beautiful best friend and Layhwee the beauty queenapos;s 21st And next week, my dearst babelicious wakeboarderapos;s 21st Haha. Well well, hereapos;s to a huge toast to you girls (: May God be with you guys (:

While shopping for Cyapos;s and Layapos;s present last week, this was what my dearst godma did Haha. She looked wonderful in the tops though, but they are really costly... For a budget student like me. ;oP









woohoo. I�reallly really really think Jan looks like a model in those clothes ;)

Amy, I�hope you do not mind me posting these pictures (fresh from Sweden) They are so beautiful and I could not resist sharing them here Hehe.


Beautiful Lake...


Look at the clear reflection I supposed this has not been edited Hehe.


This is my present dream houseee
It beats a pink house.
Can you imagine waking up in the morning and opening your eyes to the beautiful canvas of Godapos;s marvellous creation?


Coastal landforms which i studied in Physical Geog 3 years ago? Haha


Reminds me of The Spiderwick Chronicles



The Church in Sweden

Once again, thank God for being the Creator of this universe.
And once again, I could not help but exclaim, Godapos;s creation is simply too beautiful (:

bulletproof vest made of, bulletproof vest manufacturer, bulletproof vest manufacturers, bulletproof vest material.



Комментариев нет: