воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

american blooms




My whole body hurts today. I woke up with the heat in my room literally suffocating me, so i went outside and laid down on the couch. Even then, my body still felt like iapos;d been lifting weights in my sleep. Iapos;m thinking its the weather, but iapos;d hate to change my opinion of it since its been such a welcome change. My body just seems to think otherwise.

I need to move around a bit today. Theres a big list of useless shit i could do, so iapos;ll probably use it as an excuse just so i can avoid sitting in one spot all day and wondering why i canapos;t sleep when night finally falls.

Maybe then my body will untie itself from this weird knot.

cool home louisiana page, american blooms, american blooms coupon, american blooms coupons, american blooms.com.



Комментариев нет: