среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

alexander hamiltons financial programme




January 2,2007
Dear Goddess,
Was, as usual, very nice to see you again, yesterday.
If you just need someone to listen to you for a while on any subject, Iapos;ll gladly lend an ear.
Iapos;ll pay for the coffee, if you just need someone to talk at. Name the place and time.
Have a great week and a nice New Years Eve.
Regards,
Your Servant

Her response was "Thank you�"

These are the notes I attached:

I believe this email prompted a dream that I had last night.
I wrote down the major points of the dream while waiting for the car to be repaired this morning.
[ The Service department did not have the correct parts and after 45 minutes they had to reschedule for this friday at 8 am.]
I will copy what I wrote and try to not embellish it with new thoughts prompted simply by the retelling.
-----Had�a dream. I called�the Goddess�and made an appointment to see her ( followup on coffee email request)

[ There were two versions of the meeting in my dream, one was at a coffee shop and the other was at her home].

Probably prompted by second year non invitation at New Yearapos;s.
Decided to "come clean"
Explained that I was a female worshipper.
I was for my whole life.
I am also a transvestite.
She had made the correct decision/choice years ago.
I am "dense" with people.
My want would be to prostrate before her and beg for a moment of her time to speak.
I recall almost leaning forward and kissing her when we hugged at Christmas.
This is the second time I had felt that urge.
I started to and stopped. ( that is second time in my memory for this behaviour).
I fully appreciate the warm secure embrace that she offers.
I always wonder if this is for me or just her standard hug for everyone.
I also recall asking that from this date forward, I should genuflect before her and lick her middle finger or gently suck on it each time we meet.
I recall being at the coffee shop/diner and asking if she would mind providing a tampon.
She did by removing one from her purse and placing it on the table in front of me as the waitress passed by.
I picked it up and went to the restroom.
I inserted it and walked back to the table.
I showed her the empty wrapping materials.
I wanted to ask for a tampon to insert.
She would ask that I do this each time I visit and am requested to show her the empty wrapper before Iapos;m allowed to sit.
I explained about a womens "nectar" and provided a plastic cup with a cover.
She would offer me a cup of her urine as my refreshment.
I would sip until completed.
I would prefer to sniff her panties ( the ones she was wearing).
Maybe I would re-organize her intimates drawer or
she would have me take the panties and wash and return them.
I would tell her that I masturbate.


fraud worldcom, alexander hamiltons financial programme, alexander hamiltons life, alexander hamiltons slavery view, alexander hamiltons wife.



Комментариев нет: