четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

because their roots connect them




When are the best times to post blogs? When youapos;re procrastinating something major. Oh yes, always.

Well, for me that is. I not only have a test tomorrow Iapos;m not prepared for, a test Monday Iapos;m definitely not prepared for, a four page paper I�havenapos;t started, and two group projects to be preparing for, but a big long list of anxieties Iapos;m not going to address.

So how does it feel having everyone close to you but one reach the point of suicidal thoughts at the safest? I donapos;t know. Nor do I�really want to think about it. Because for as fucked up as I�constantly think I�am, I�sure as shit havenapos;t experienced what my friends have.

Where on Earth are the humans I can relate to?
Where on Earth are the humans they can relate to?



Time to detach myself, detach myself further, detach myself further and further. And further and detach, keep detaching...



college taylors, because their roots connect them, because there are no, because there's, because there's something in the air.



Комментариев нет: